CV Help >
You never get a second chance to make a first impression, make sure it counts.
With competition so tough, simply believing you are the best candidate for the job is not enough. Convincing the interviewer you are the best candidate is what really counts. There is no miracle technique alone that will help you to achieve this. There are however, a series of steps, techniques and specific methods, that if incorporated correctly, can significantly improve your chances of success.
Every year, thousands of job seekers fail to secure the job of their dreams, not necessarily because they do not possess the relevant experience or specific expertise, but mainly due to the lack of preparation prior to the interview. Consequently, critical mistakes are made that could have otherwise been avoided. Most will agree, the interview can be a nerve racking and daunting experience, but it really doesn't have to be. With the right interview coaching, you too can improve your interview performance and project a more confident, professional and polished image whilst demonstrating your commitment and enthusiasm for the role you are applying for.
In order to ensure you receive the best interview coaching available, we carefully select experts with specific backgrounds in Recruitment and HR. Having previously held senior positions within the recruitment industry, our interview coaches have first hand experience of interviewing candidates for industry leading companies across the UK, Europe and Middle East. Armed with our inside knowledge of the recruitment process, we will work closely with you to provide a tailored training solution that will boost confidence and inspire you to sell yourself more effectively.
Graduates, professionals and executives, fine tune & polish your interview technique
Fine Tune -
Your coach will take you step by step through the interview process and help you:
● Command attention by selling yourself successfully
● Control interview nerves and boost confidence
● Create the right first impression and build rapport
● Avoid common pitfalls and disastrous mistakes
● Project enthusiasm through effective body language
● Improve your overall interview performance
Order now for only £29.99
Fine Tune & Polish -
Your 60 minute intensive coaching session comprises all aspects of the fine tune session as outlined on the left, plus 30 minutes dedicated to:
● A realistic mock interview either based on a general role or tailored for a more specific opportunity
● Critical assessment of your performance together with suggestions for improvement
● Advice on how to structure answers to commonly asked questions
● Questions to ask the interviewer that will impress
Order now for only £59.99
● Once you have placed your order, your Interview Coach will contact you to arrange an appointment for a mutually convenient time
● All coaching sessions are conducted over the phone to provide you with greater flexibility in choosing a time suitable for you
● Prices are applicable to UK landline and mobile customers ONLY. Customers based overseas are welcome to get in touch for a quotation
● In order to get the most out of the session, we encourage you to provide your CV, Job descriptions and information on the companies you have been short listed for prior to your appointment
Add to favourites or share with friends